Attending a Boot Camp group fitness class is a great way to get your blood pumping, get your heart beating, and overall get a great workout.
Whether you are just starting out or are an exercising veteran, a Boot Camp class is perfect. While offered in a group setting, each participant works at their own skill level and pace in order to achieve their individual goals. Each class is challenging yet fun. You will have the support and motivation from Amanda and everyone else in the class.
Not only is the Boot Camp group fitness class a great workout, it is also a great value. Fit4U Personal Training offers classes at 2 locations in Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings 5:30-6:20am Boot Camp
- Run as a 5-week session with a 1-week break in between
- Cost: $7/class
- Attend all classes or drop in
- Tuesday & Thursday mornings 9-10am RIPPED
- drop in $8/class
- Saturday mornings 8am – 9:15am
- Cost: $10/class
- 5765 Constitution Dr, Florence, KY 41042
- Tuesday evenings 7pm – 8pm
- Friday afternoons 4:30pm – 5:30 pm
- Cost: $5/class
- 6734 Bridgetown Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45248