morning workouts can be hard esp if you are not a morning person, but working out in the morning gets your day started on a healthy note and you have far less excuses as to why you cant fit it in.
use these tips to help get your up and out the door
1. schedule it in your day – make a to do list and put it on there
2. set your clothes out the night before
3. set your alarm and label it for your workout… “get up and get working out”
4. make a new workout play list you will look forward to hearing
5. make a date with someone – you cant possibly stand up your workout buddy
So, What is keeping you in bed again??