Everyone has a different motivation for considering a personal trainer. Do you lack motivation at the thought of going to the gym before or after work? Do you not know what exercises will help you reach your fitness goals? Do you not enjoy the grunting and sweating of the muscle-clad gentleman in front of you? Or do you just not know where to even begin?
Well, you are not alone and you are definitely in the right place! Take a look below at just some of the advantages of choosing to work with a personal trainer in pursuit of your fitness goals.
- Your personal trainer will work with you to understand your specific fitness needs and goals and then design a specific program especially for you
- Your workouts change from session to session so you and your muscles are never bored
- Having a scheduled session means you are more likely to stay motivated, get into a set fitness routine…and see results much more quickly!
- Your personal trainer is there to ensure you perform each exercise with proper form and technique so you get the biggest benefit from each rep, lift, squat, crunch…
- Your personal training studio is designed to provide you the most effective use of your limited time — there’s no waiting in line for a machine, you don’t have to figure out how to use the machine looking at little pictures, there’s no maneuvering around those who are only there to socialize — you come in and get a great workout within your scheduled time
- Your personal trainer can also work with you to ensure your nutrition is in line with your fitness goals. Whether that means developing a nutritional plan for you or providing guidance
What to expect…
The first step is to schedule your initial consultation. During the consultation we will discuss your goals and schedule your first workout. The consultation and first workout are free.
Sessions are generally an hour long. Thirty minute sessions or small group sessions can also be accommodated.
Pricing varies based on the number of sessions, duration, and participants.
Ready to get started?
Call 513-310-9306 to schedule your consultation. Or contact Amanda thru the contact page.